Race and Soul
sub titled: An introduction to the sense of the physical shape
A rare book about psychological race-science with examples of races and ethnicities,
interesting phenotypes, facial composites and esthetics.
Hardcover in Full Linen / Cloth
In very good exterior and fine interior condition.
Faint traces of use and age to boards, otherwise ok. One of the better copies. Pages are clean and crisp. Gift inscription on front free endpaper.
All pages are complete and tight in the binding.
Approx/Measurements: 9-1/2" x 6-3/4" ~1.3 lbs.
Published by BookHouse Berlin
Inhaltsverzeichnis (table of contents):
1. part I: Racial Style
1. the achiever. The Nordic race;
2. the persistent man. The dalo-nordic or
dolichocephalic (dalian, Atlantic) breed;
3. the presenting man. The Mediterranean
(Mediterranean, Western) race;
4. the man of revelation. The desert
5. the man of salvation. The Middle Eastern
(alarodic, armenoid) Race;
6. the man of absolution. The eastern (alpine,
Part 2: Basic questions of study of racial soul
7. the mimic method;
8. the substance and content of expression;
9. style change in expression;
10. the body as the scene of expression;
12. stylistic law, characteristics; annex;
Explanations and additions;
Index of keywords and names.
Airmail shipping with recorded delivery to any destination in the world: $11.95