A very nice photographic record of Old Nuremberg, which is today is the second-largest city of the German federal state of Bavaria after its capital Munich and largest city of Franconia. The photos were taken in the 1930's pre WW2. It's depicting the old town, lanes, houses, churches and castles.
In good exterior and very good interior condition
With the rare Original Dust Jacket included which is lightly chipped at spine, otherwise ok.
All pages are complete and tight in the binding.
Approx/Measurements: 10-1/4" x 8" ~0.5 lbs.
Published by Simon Publishing House, Berlin
Depicted are the following places and regions:|
- Beautiful Fountain
- view from the Sebaldus Church to old Nuremberg
- St. Sebaldus
- Tiergärtner Gate
- city wall at Neutorturm
- Town Hall
- Lauferschlag Tower
- upper floor of Albrecht Durer House
- courtyyard of Theresienstrasse 7
- St Lorenz Church
- St. Sebald Curch
- Monument of St Sebaldus
- St. Elizabeth Church
- Timber frame houses at Burgberg
- Albrecht Durer House
- Imperial Castle
- Timber Frame House at Waaggasse
- Old houses at the Dotschmannplatz
- Pegnitz Bridge
- Heiligkreuz Church
- Courtyard at Tucher Castle
Free Airmail shipping from Germany with recorded delivery