Year Book of the German Air Force
A nice copy of aviation history !
Depicted are The Fuhrer and Goring visiting the Wehrmacht in Poland, Stukas, HE 111, Bombing Warsaw,
Junkers JU 87, Modlin, Brest-Litowsk, Lidzbark, Tarnow-Debica, Kattowitz, Krakau, Warsaw-Okecie, Radom-
Sadkow, airport Deblin-Irena, ME 109, JU 52, Zips-Neudorf, anti aircraft, Wing Hindenburg and the Commodore,
Strike Aircrafts und Stukas of the Legion Condor, HE 59 + DO 19 + HE 60 at Mallorca, Airport of Avila, Saying
Good Bye in Leon, Brunn, Memel, Hermann and Emmy Goring in Rome at the Duce Mussolini etc. etc. ....
Hardcover, Full Linen / Cloth
- 186 pages, text and photos
- 116 very rare b&w photos
|In fine exterior and fine interior condition.|
With the rare Original Dust Jacket included which is edgeworn and chipped and overall in good condition.
Otherwise ok. Pages are very clean.
All pages are complete and tight in the binding.
Approx/Measurements: 9-1/2" x 7" ~1.1 lbs.
Published by B.H., Leipzig
Table of contents:
- Year in review
- The Luftwaffe in the Sudetengau, in Bohemia, Moravia
- The flak artillery of the Legion Condor
- As a recon flyer in the Spanish Civil War
- J 88 attacks!
- Bombing attack in the Pyrenees
- The air force communications troops of the Legion Condor
- Light flak also in the earth fight
- The jurisdiction of the Legion Condor
- On long-haul to Libya
- The tradition in the Luftwaffe
- The aerial photograph in the service of the reconnaissance
- Remote reconnaissance over sea
- From The Bomber Wing Hindenburg
- The Regiment General Goring
- The Volunteer of the Air Force
- The economic position of the officers of the Luftwaffe
- The Fliers of Tannenberg 1914
- The Speed World Record for Germany achieved
- The civil air raid
Airmail shipping with recorded delivery to any destination in the world: $12.95